Como receber o Priority Pass Standard com o American Express - The Platinum Card

Informações sobre cartões de crédito e produtos American Express.
GabrielDias Mensagens: 41746
Seg Jun 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Tem uma pegadinha:
Once registered you will see we offer many benefits as being a member of our travel club. One of which is a discounted annual Priority Pass subscription, which you have requested a code for. However this particular benefit is only available to registered members after your first booking is made with Mr & Mrs Smith. This is so that you can enjoy it on your travels with us to ensure you have the best experience. In addition, I did want to point out that the membership starts from the date you request the Priority Pass and not from when you first travel, so in order to ensure you enjoy this perk for the year we do request a booking is made.

Therefore please can you register and send us your booking reference and I will happily issue you a priority pass code so that you can make full use of the benefit while on your travel with us. After your first booking and you register the Priority Pass code you can use the subscription as much as you would like for 12 months.
Ou seja: você tem que reservar um hotel para ser elegível.

Folle Mensagens: 4
Seg Jun 08, 2020 2:19 pm
Que estranho, não lembro de ter lido isso quando pedi o meu. Inclusive, eu nunca reservei nada com eles. Só cadastrei com o status e pedi o PP. Será que colocaram agora a restrição?

Einstein Mensagens: 739
Seg Jun 08, 2020 3:32 pm
A sina do TPC Abradescado é nunca ter um PP...

artfontess Mensagens: 23
Ter Jun 09, 2020 9:26 am
Responderam meu e-mail solicitando um identificador de reserva com eles para liberarem o código do PP. :lol: :lol:

Imagem

Qui Jun 11, 2020 11:32 am
O @Folle me mandou o e-mail que ele recebeu:
From: [email protected] on behalf of Travel Team <[email protected]>
Sent: 03 June 2020 17:07
To: Folle
Subject: Re: Priority Pass Invitation Code

Dear Lucas,

Thank you for your enquiry.

To apply for your Priority pass, please log onto the below link and enter your unique code SM11452104-1.

https://www.prioritypass.com/smith/goldsmith" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can click here to view a list of airport lounges you can use with your Priority Pass.

If there is anything further I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Lilian
The Smith24 team

From the UK: 0330 100 3180
From Europe: +44 20 8338 7753
From the US: 1800 464 2040
From Australia: 1 300 896 627
From Singapore: 800 441 1406

emmanuelkalispera Mensagens: 2457
Qui Jun 11, 2020 12:43 pm
Será que não tem problema deixar o código de ativação à vista?

Qui Jun 11, 2020 12:54 pm
Não. É um código de uso único. Está inválido já.

Booking.com

Voltar para “American Express”